Are you excited about an opportunity to showcase your skills as a senior software engineer ? Are you
looking forward to working in an organization that innovates to change lives? Here’s your shot at being
a part of something revolutionary!
Our client is looking for a passionate and talented senior software engineer who will be responsible for creating corporate customer facing platforms.
- Managing the end-to-end life cycle for the production of software and applications.
- Maintaining a strong technical development environment.
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Work with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Formal education is encouraged, but your skills will be judged on their own accord.
- Minimum of 4 years writing commercial quality software for cloud based applications.
- Demonstrated experience developing production software of a high quality and reliability.
- Experience with modern software development techniques for both cloud and mobile
- Agile/SCRUM experience, working in high cadence teams.
Preferred Skills Required
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java.
- Familiarity with Nginx, Postgres and RADIUS stacks
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail and a self starter.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Team player
- Strategic thinking with a good understanding and application of commercial principles and
view of issues in terms of, risks, markets and added value.
- Strong planning and organizing skills to effectively manage and deliver on multiple deliverables;
organize and schedule activities and resources and set up/monitor timescales and plans
- Ability to plan and organize self and work in order to achieve objectives and targets and able to
overcome obstacles and move forward
- Results and Achievement Oriented: strives to achieve results, enjoys measuring others, being
measured, and being judged on performance standards and those of others he/she leads
- Personal Ethics: Proactive, confident, energetic and able to work under pressure with a positive attitude
- Negotiation Skills: Must be a good negotiator, particularly in changing behaviour and work practices
but always Win/Win
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills : Excellent written and verbal communication skills
(articulate) coupled with good listening and critical reasoning skills.
- Human Resources Management Skills : Leadership Skills, Team Building, Organizational skills and
ability to train, develop and mentor staff and lead motivated teams.